Wednesday 4 December 2013

Editing process.




Okay so imported all my clips into adobe premier pro and by listening to the track very carefully was able to place my clips into the program and sync the video with the song. Also because i had planned scene by scene by time frames during planning when i wrote up next to my lyrics times and scene planning i was able to quickly upload and place scenes where i wanted them into the song.

A popular technique i used was cutting up my scenes so i could create short clips and edit repetitive jumping scenes to give my video the creep effect i wanted by using twitching motions.


To create my effects i used these tools. The main tools i used where the snipping tools to cut down scenes and create short flashing scenes to follow beats in my music video. Also i used the lengthening and shortening tool to speed up my clips which created a nice fitting effect for my music video. I also used a reverse effect to play some clips backwards which added surrealism to my video.



No comments:

Post a Comment