Sunday 1 December 2013

My logos

 
 
I created this logo to clearly show and represent that my artist in her video has a personality dissorder as we see a face within a face which creates two different moods and a creepy looking surreal logo. My logo reminds me of radio heads logo as we see a persona and a character represented as a face and this could become very popular with my audience.

This is my second and my final chosen logo. This is the actual symbol that teenagers use to show and represent a personality dissorder. I believe by using this already common yet informal logo i will gain recognition of my artist as people who relate to the logo may relate to my artist and my music video. Also i belive that this logo will be easy to print on merchandise and other things to advertise my artist and her music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment