Friday 1 November 2013

my actors costume #2


So my actors main character is this image here. I wanted her to look as childish as possible as i have based her whole appearence on the first few lyrics of the song which are 'Oh sweet mama im not feeling well.' so i went to capture a childlike girl who suffers mental illnesses. To try and show this obviously i made my actress wear this costume and also pay close attention to her hair and her make up as it is important that this character completely contradicts with her altnernate character as the other character is someone that she wishes to be when she is with this boy.


The costume consists of a pinee dress. I decided to use this as dungeries are asociated with children because they are easy wear and are easy for children to put on. Also they look adorable. I also got my actress to wer a yellow t-shirt underneath. I chose the colour yellow because this colour has alot of negative effects and meanings.


For my characters make up i have given her heavy black dark make up around her eyes as this makes her eyes look socelled in and more skull like. This also makes my actress appear tired and very dark as she is naturally showing sign of fatige with dark eyes and also could connotate illness. I gave her big bluge lashes




No comments:

Post a Comment