Friday 1 November 2013

Props ill be using


Okay so i have a scene where i want her to drop this fake hair. I think this will show her letting go of her self a piece at a time as she is becoming distressed and agitated. Also loosing hair is also a clear severe sign of emotional stress. I think this will show my audience the torture she is going through and how ill she is.


I also have a scene where fake blood is involved! i will have my character bleeding backwards...sounds weird i know but there is a part of the song where she sings 'I spent my days,wondering whom,to pray' And i think that bleeding backwards will look ungodly and surreal and will help me create the dark sinister atmosphere i want to create and will help my audience feel interested ...is she bleeding? has it already happened? is it a delusion that she has hallucinated?



I also have a mask as part of my characters costume for her to wear. I have looked up the meaning of rabbits. Rabbits are a symbol used in visual arts to represent rebirth, ressurection and fertility. All of these i think are appropriate for my music video as she is creating herself in a new different way to be someone she sees fit and therefore seeing herself as a rabbit will be a literal representation of rebirth. Also the fertility shows that she has these mature feelings however she does not know what to do with them as she is not aware of love and how to develop the emotion.


No comments:

Post a Comment