Tuesday 10 September 2013

Bat For Lashes- Whats A Girl To Do

 

I like how the people behind her are all wearing forest animal masks. I think this helps veiwers establish the setting for the music video and help create the atmosphere of outdoors but I also like how I takes away the actors identities and this makes them seem less friendly and creepy. Also the use of masks and animal heads remind me of cults and different sinister meanings and suggestions. The fact that this was filmed during the night also helps create that weird atmosphere as many people find discomfort in the dark and at night time.
             From this video clip I like the representations of masks and forest animals and this could be something i consider looking at when filming my own video.

No comments:

Post a Comment