Monday 23 September 2013

Target Audience - Magazine Cover

After looking at kerrang and how they attract my target audience i decided to use photos of my own artist and create my own magazine cover using similar techniques and colours to that of kerrangs magazine cover to represent and attract my audience. Hopefully this is what would attract my audience to read the magazine and look into my artist.
 My Magazine is called Scream! i called it scream because screaming is actually a popular code and convention in alternative rock videos and so my audience would be able to guess the genre of the mag quite quickly.
I also included dark colours with dirty patterns on to look rough and dirty like kerrangs magazine cover. I also included a large picture of my artist with her name on the front to attract the viewers. Hopefully this will attract an audience for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment